Based in Warsaw, Poland
PC / Mac / Linux
|Not determined yet|
A direct successor to the 2D multiplayer shooter Soldat which took the Internet and LAN parties by storm in the early 2000's.
Developed to be a 2.5D multiplayer military shooter based on classic Soldat with an expanding workshop community, customization of every part of the battle from level generation to the weapons, soldiers and game modes. Developed by MM the creator of Soldat and King Arthur's Gold.
Soldat 2 aims at recreating the basic Soldat gameplay experience with fresh and enhanced content. Customization and modding will be a core feature with procedurally generated levels, custom game rules and modes, weapons, vehicles, structures and a battle simulator sandbox. Soldat 2 strives to become a powerful platform for custom created content, mods and other Soldat-like games.
Developed by one man, the original creator of Soldat, King Arthur's Gold and producer of Butcher Michal 'MM' Marcinkowski.
- online multiplayer (with dedicated servers)
- custom battle sandbox
- procedurally generated or designed levels
- famous flow-based movement
- realistic weapons and military equipment
- ragdoll physics and over the top violence
- modifiers (every game parameter is editable)
- full mod support
- level editor + generator
- explosives + level destruction
- more character customizations
- more weapons and equipment
- more levels and game modes
- classes, vehicles and other experimental features
Announcement Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Soldat 2. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
- "If you had any form of childhood 15 years ago, THIS WILL MAKE YOU WET YOUR PANTS!"
- Edvin, Twitter
About Transhuman Design
Members of Transhuman Design work on their projects remotely, from different locations around the globe, without focusing on a single genre or audience. They strive to follow their instincts and passions when creating games, even if from the marketing perspective it sounds like… well, suicide.
More information on Transhuman Design, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Soldat 2 Credits
Lukasz Grzegorczyk (furai)
Joe Gillotti (jrgp)