Based in Warsaw, Poland
May 9, 2002
Soldat is an exciting unique side-view multiplayer action game. Played by hundreds of players at this moment. It takes the best from games like Liero, Worms, Quake and Counter-Strike and gives you fast action gameplay with tons of blood and flesh. Little ragdoll soldiers fight against each other on 2D battle arenas using a deadly military arsenal. This is what multiplayer was invented for.
The game was created by young MM in early 2002 as a fun project and since then has conquered hearts of thousands of fans.
- Fun with physics based environment
- Over 18 weapons available for killing
- Play with friends and thousands of players
- 7 game modes that will keep you hooked for hours
- 64 amazing maps
- Game editors for the creative
- Join the ever growing friendly community creating mods, maps, scripts and tools
- It's free! (optional payed bonuses)
There are currently no trailers available for Soldat. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
- "One of the most addictive and fast-paced online multiplayer experiences ever created. "
- Gamespot, Gamespot
- "One of the best free games you'll ever see."
- Turisman4, Gamespot
- "This game is just good ol' fashioned fun."
- hiphop_757, Gamespot
Official soldat forum
Join our community at forums.soldat.pl.
About Transhuman Design
Members of Transhuman Design work on their projects remotely, from different locations around the globe, without focusing on a single genre or audience. They strive to follow their instincts and passions when creating games, even if from the marketing perspective it sounds like… well, suicide.
More information on Transhuman Design, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Michał Marcinkowski (MM)
Inventor, Project Owner & Business Manager of Soldat.
Paweł Drzazga (helloer)
Mariano Cuatrin (urraka)
Oliver Kuckertz (Mologie)
Torben Schmidt (darDar)
Creative Lead, WM Lead
Rotem Leibel (nosejj)
Joe Gillotti (jrgp)
Tomasz Kołosowski (falcon)
Umut Karakas (exhunter)
Daniel Forssten (skoskav)
Gregor A. Cieslak (Shoozza)
Jacob Lindberg (Fryer)
Reko Tiira (reko_t)
Tony Libell (zakath)
Nick Cooper (EnEsCe)
Chris GreenBank (ChrisGBK)
Maciek Miłowski (mighty)
Michael Himing (tmtgr)