Based in Warsaw, Poland
7th April 2016
PC / Mac / Linux
Make friends, then blow them to bits!
Trench Run is a mayhem-filled, laugh a minute action game brought to you by the makers of King Arthur’s Gold and Soldat.
Blow your enemies to bits in muddy trenches, then sip wine with them at the bar in the first multiplayer shooter with no death.
Listen to a relaxing feel-good gypsy jazz soundtrack as you watch your screaming enemies ride rockets and explode crashing into walls. Howl with laughter. Repeat.
Turn into a shrub. Have a dance off. Buy a pet crocodile.
See you at the bar!
The goal was to employ our experience with King Arthur’s Gold and Soldat development and create the perfect multiplayer shooter that’s simple to play. We also wanted to see the players constantly bursting out with hysterical laughter.
We set out to combine the classic with the modern into one explosive mix. To create a “one more round!” type of game that you can play online or in your living room, sharing the laughter with your friends.
We want to achieve it through the use of simple and addictive gameplay, lo-fi graphics, super smooth animations and live orchestra music.
So grab the controller and start playing, no tutorials needed!
- Unique team-based "Run" mode for 2-10 players
- Free-for-all Skirmish mode for 1-4 players (perfect for a fun evening with friends)
- 5 classes with special skills to choose from (Assault, Sniper, Demolition, Commando and Medic)
- Semi-random destructible maps
- Down on the ground? Grab a medikit and continue fighting!
- Play basketball and meet new friends between rounds
- Spend coins on drinks and cigarettes from the VIP bar
- Buy customized costumes and pet animals
- Local couch-based and online multiplayer available
- Designed to be easy to pick up and play
Official Trailer YouTube
Official Teaser YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Trench Run. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Multiplayer Game" Pixel Heaven, 2015
About Transhuman Design
Members of Transhuman Design work on their projects remotely, from different locations around the globe, without focusing on a single genre or audience. They strive to follow their instincts and passions when creating games, even if from the marketing perspective it sounds like… well, suicide.
More information on Transhuman Design, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Trench Run Credits
CEO, Coder, Designer
Artist, Coder, Designer