Based in Warsaw, Poland
September 1, 2011
Press / Business Contact:
Ludwika Narbutta 78A/3
Members of Transhuman Design work on their projects remotely, from different locations around the globe, without focusing on a single genre or audience. They strive to follow their instincts and passions when creating games, even if from the marketing perspective it sounds like… well, suicide.
Transhuman Design is an independent studio led by Michal Marcinkowski, creator of Soldat, the indie classic that dominated the 2D multiplayer world and directly inspired games like N, Showdown Effect and Take Arms. Soldat was followed by King Arthur’s Gold, a very successful (and crazy) multiplayer build’n’kill game featuring ridable sharks, shields used as parachutes and catapults employed as rapid means of transport into enemy base. The current projects range from Butcher, a blood-soaked love letter to Doom and Quake, to the atmospheric, story-driven Transmigration.
Trench Run Teaser YouTube
King Arthur's Gold trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Transhuman Design, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Multiplayer Game 2015" - Pixel Heaven, 2015
- "Best Independent Game 2013" - Pixel Heaven, 2013
- "Reader’s Choice Award Best Free Game" - IndieGameMagazine, 2011
- "Best Strategy/Roleplaying." - JayIsGames best of, 2011
- "CEO's Silver Spoon" - IndieDB's Founder Selection Award, 2011
- "King Arthur’s Gold is a team-based, online multiplayer versus platformer that’s already lots of fun, even in beta."
- Derek Yu, TIGSource
- "[King Arthur’s Gold] One of the 10 Most Promising Games in their alpha stage."
- Simon Jones, IndieGameMag.com
- "[About Soldat] One of the most addictive and fast-paced online multilayer experiences ever created."
- Underdogs, Home of the Underdogs
- "[Soldat] This game has certainly stood the test of time in the indie scene and it remains one of my favorite indie shooters to date."
- Jesse Leigh, Gamer MC F2P Spotlight
King Arthur’s Gold or Michał Marcinkowski’s Quest To Build The Best Multiplayer Game Ever
Comprehensive article about MM on IndieStatik.com indiestatik.com.
Australian TV review of KAG
ABC Australia Good Game TV review abc.net.au.
Team & Repeating Collaborators
Michał "MM" Marcinkowski
CEO, Coder, Designer
Max "Geti" Cahill
Artist, Coder, Designer
Ryan "FliesLikeABrick" Rawdon
Sysadmin, Web API Designer
Joe "jrgp" Gillotti
Lucas "Furai" Grzegorczyk
Support, Sysadmin, CM
Tom "Shadlington" Robinson
Coder, Web API Designer